Re: SoftStep vs 1010

I find it more convenient to control the VG99 with the footpedals of
my GR-1.

I get more bang for my buck that way - a foot controller that doubles
as a synth (when I want one).

I like having one less thing on the floor to trip over and worry about
too.

My new Max/MSP Macbook system is going to give me plenty enough to
step on as it is (with 12 EV-5 pedals).

The FC300 works just fine, and I've kept the packaging and everything.

I just find I don't use it.