Re: ot - Monolith - guitar driven synth

Congratulations, Gareth! This must be a hit. I can't run VST on my
system here though, only AU, but I sure can imagine this one being
very cool. I myself use Expertsleepers Oomingmac a lot and I'm
actually starting to think that it is cooler with a guitar audio
driven synth plugin than with a distortion plugin. You get just as an
expressive tone but without all the noise that comes with the dist.
I'm coming from a hardware background where I typically use boxes as
Big Muff, Octavia and analog filterbanks amplified by Marshall or
Sovtek tube amps. Good luck with this product launch!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com