Re: (OT) More on Radiohead

mark francombe wrote:

> Sorry Andy... but Ill have to arm-wrestle you on that one!
>
> :-)

actually, I don't hate anything on your list of bands there.
...but the hoards of imitators of imitators that now saturate the airwaves.
...and having to turn the radio off as soon as the strummy guitars
 start in order to miss the moany vocals.

I'll arm wrestle ya for saying Beefheart can't sing tho',
the guy had the most soulful voice ever when he wanted to.

andy