Re: midi looping, synths, and kaossilators

Yikes!! Sounds awful!!! I will also be synching to EDP, so sounds like
I'll be ok.
So kicking the EDP into half speed creates a terrible mess I suppose?
I'll have to hear this mess to hear if I like it... LOL

One new question that this throws up us that I guess this pretty much
rules out starting a loop on the KPro, as you start a loop. For
example setting up a BPM by pressing UNDO in reset, and selecting BPM
by Feedback knob, there's no way to start the thing without hitting a
button. But this us what you said right out... Only NOW do I get
that...
Der

Mark

Sent from my (advertisement removed)