Re: The old "1U MIXER thread" Once again for fun!

> just *one* modded mute button.
>
> For some reason I thought all of them.

No you WERE right... I was simplifying... There are 6 channels (ok 3
stereo) of guitar...

so really its:

GUITAR   ________________ stomp boxes ____ TC Fireworx_____
Vortex_____________ MIXER 1/2

                     |___________ Hex pickup splitter______GR 30
GUITAR SYNTH____________MIXER 3/4

 |____Pitchshifter / octaver (Low E string)______MIXER 5/6

AUX SEND _________Kaoscilator Pro _________________MIXER 9/10

                       ______REPEATER L/R ________________ MIXER 11/12

                      |______EDP1_______Roland 303 FX ______MIXER 13//14

                      |______EDP2_______AIR FX____________MIXER 15/16

MIXER L/R out  ____Kaos pad___FOH

(phew that took a while to draw.. hope it works... fun though!)

> In that case it *might* work.
>
> ...but on further thought
>
> Are you really plugging guitar direct into
> the Behringer?

no via the Fireworx really...

> ...and you only want that one channel to go to the loopers?

nope all of them...

> If so, then best to get some kind of active DI, plug guitar into that,
> and daisy chain the output to the loopers *and* the mixer channel.
>
> ...but then again surely your guitar goes to fx first, so no
> DI needed, just daisy chain the fx out to loopers and mixer.
>
> ...or am I just wrong again?

Just lacking 5 channels...

It DOES work how it is now..... but OH for that "loopers dream mixer!"

--
Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com