Re: Studio The Church..

JESUS H CHRIST....
I mean... O M G..
OH NO!! Ummm
GOD!
Why cant I stop blasphemin...
OK:. pull youself together Mark...

Fucking Hell Reyn... simply wonderful... Renovating old and historic
buildings is important and necessary, even if the expense is not
financially always sensible, (an I should know, I live in a house from
1792)  spiritually and ethically it is important for us to live in a
world that reveres and honours the past. I applaud you in this. A
master musician and a master builder.. man, your mum must be proud!

Mark

--
Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com