Re: List member Todd Reynolds, perf. in NY on Sunday, and on NPR's top 25

Todd congratulations. I'm mobil but will check the track later. You
are inspiring!
Jim

--
Sent from my mobile device

*From Brooklyn To Glindran*, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin
&
Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.
jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com