Logic Audio, was Re: Midiocracy

Mr. Zwicky, i can't blame you for not having tried direct comparisons.
Feel free to do so. I was a hardcore Logic user for 15 years. I'm so very
glad this is over. No more lengthy tweaking of stuff, that already sounds,
when just running on a properly programmed audio engine. Though i do miss
some of Logic's GUI convenience.
So well: Hear for yourself. It's is the only thing i can recommend.
- - -
jayrope
http://www.kliklak.net