OT: Wavedrum Vs Handsonic

Hi All,

this is semi-OT, I am looking for input on the good points/bad points of the Korg Wavedrum versus the Handsonic. I will be using one of these units in my looping rig, but also hope to have my drummer join me at small venues for more standard rock and roll songs, as well as the occasional looping gig. He is in love with the real skins, will he be able to live with either of these units? (One big plus is setup time, another is his drumset won't fit into some of the spaces we would be playing).

Thanks,
Eric