Re: beefing up diatonic instruments - was: OT: 5/4 challenge

Rainer Straschill wrote:

here's a concept to escape the limitations of diatonic tuning. You need: a looper which has more speed settings than normal/half/double.

EH SMM w/Hazari

SSM tip

On my SMM I always keep the preset associated with looper
programmed to a fifth up in pitch.
Very nice when re-sampling the SMM with another device.
(only adds one more sharp to the key though)

Using the preset is the only way to make the pitch jump
without hearing the intermediate pitches.
It's not that easy to get the pitch tuned accuratly, so once you
do the preset is a great help.

would expect the LP-1 can do this as well?)

Sure, and each track can be shifted differently.
Don't think everyone will like the "lo-fi digital" sound though.

andy