Re: More EDP synch woes!

Thanks for the reply Andy, Im just waiting for Nikolas to go to sleep, so I can nip down into the studio and try out some stuff..
Just a couple of points...

mark francombe wrote:

I will check that,  (incidentaly, do I have setting correct for midi IN sync.. If EDP1 is Brothered to EDP2  and the midi clock is going to EDP1, then do I have EDP1 set to IN and EDP2 to OUT? or both IN?)

when both are receiving clock from another device
both should be sync=In.

WAIT.. did you mean IF BOTH DEVICES HAVE A MIDI CABLE PLUGGED IN TO MIDI IN? (oops capslock) Cos only 1 does.. that EDP1, but EDP2 is bothered to it.. thats ok right?

>>>In fact I was gonna mention this to those developing Ecoloop...

Here I infact meant Evoloop I believe... remember me not soft me hard!

The Ecoloop has separate subdivision of loop for quantise apart from the 8th/cycle.
So should do anything you want.

Ziss eez velly interesteeeng...

Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com