RE: To those who make a living off of music

I used to make, (scrape) a living from writing music for theatre, radio, tv etc but didn't really enjoy it. Writing music to order doesn't do it for me nor does having your nice, balanced structure edited to bits..I enjoy music much more now it's become play again..
I'm sure it suits some people though..

Gareth Whittock, sound artist: garethwhittock.co.uk