Re: Echoloop VST MIDI controller

(sorry we are stirring up trouble Matthias!)

On Mar 5, 2012, at 4:53 AM, Matthias Grob wrote:

 the problem though, that the preset name does not change, only the settings.

Okay now that's pretty funny :) I will check that out as soon as I am able.

 that should work in case you route MIDI directly to the plugin

I assume then, a few presses of the right Direct MIDI commands, as with the EDP, should do the trick? Will try that as well.

Phil :)