Re: Interesting controller

Yes, I want one, too!
you are not the Kevin that plays thermin, right?
it sounds like :-)
who would complain that the theremin has no tactile response, we got used
to it (in nearly 100 years) and I love to watch its elegance… when Kevin
plays it, at least!
there also have been softares to turn cameras into controllers and other
such tools like Lightning…
one could even state that those made little success and such prove that
this technology goes the wrong direction. but I think those things just
need time to find their use and with it, their kind of feedback