Re: Switching Echoloop VST Params Using Ableton Dummy Clips

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 11:43 PM, Phil Clevenger
<phil.clevenger@gmail.com> wrote:
> 1) How is the Midi note conveyed to the plugin in teh adjacent Audio
> track?
> Because the plugin is not hearing it :)

It might be that a plugin on an Audio Track can't react on MIDI in
Live. If that is the case you can try to put the Echoloop VST on a
MIDI/Instrument Track instead.

> 2) Is there something I need to do withe the "Midi Ctrl' Envelopes menu
> for
> the MIDI clip in question?

Please note that the Echoloop doesn't work as normal plugins, since it
is designed to act like an EDP; reacting to pre defined note numbers
(or CC's). I might be wrong here, but I don't think the Echoloop
reports all its parameters to the host and this is why Live's Clip
Envelope stuff doesn't affect Echoloop. This is why I recommended
using the IAC instead.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com