Re: New discovery on EDP!!!

Re: Undo on Echoloop vs EDP

mark francombe wrote:

Yes of course, but since Loop1V isnt the only difference that short press only undos FROM your foot down, UNTILL the end of loop, wheras Long Press takes away the whole layer? Is there more to it than that?

It's different if you Undo while Overdubbing, because a shortpress still
takes away the stuff you only just Overdubbed. I think it's Shortpress=Whole layer
Longpress= just back to Loopstart
(or the other way round)

...beyond that, the EDP is a bit unpredictable once you start Undoing
repeatedly.
For instance,  if  you keep on doing shortpresses
it doesn't allow you to keep the first half the loop and gradually shift the second halve back through the history.

I'd guess the Echoloop is a bit tidier in this respect,
...but have to ask Matt.

andy