Re: City Lights Music Festival and its comparison to a loop fest

Ah yes - I was referring to your claim that DJ's triggering live samples was "live looping". Technically, literally, it may be, but when people on this list refer to "live looping", that's not what they're talking about. And the important thing - it's still ok to like the live triggering of samples. Lots of us do.

Matt

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 10:06 PM, Tyler <programmer651@comcast.net> wrote:
You said looping festivals were apples, and I sent you an "orange link."
Tyler Z