Re: Pure Off Topic Question

It goes straight down to the ground. That's the point. Even a low stage looks WAY cool when the talent is standing knee deep in fog that no-one can smell. Always better than the newfangled smokers, (IMHO).
Rig

From: Kevin Cheli-Colando <billowhead@gmail.com>
To: "Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com" <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2013 9:36 AM
Subject: Re: Pure Off Topic Question

I knew there had to be stage smoke people here :-)  One question for you Stanm how often do you use the machines and do you take any precautions to keep them functioning over time (empty the fluid, keep it full, clean out the pipes, etc?)  I really don't have a regular use for these but I would kind of like to know that I have them when needed (since my opportunities for smoke often arrive spontaneously) but I can hardly count on being able to use it regularly.

And Rig, doesn't the dry ice tend to move to the ground and stay there (not a lot of upper atmosphere coverage with dry ice I thought)

Smoke and lights and loud music, is there much better than that?

Kevin