WHAT WERE WE DOING, MUSICALLY BEFORE WE LOOPED?

I was perusing some older live videos that Daniel Thomas has posted of past bands we've been in and suddenly thought: it might be a cool thread to have people posting
the music they made BEFORE they began to loop.

 Where did we all come from to shape us into the musicians we are today?
I think a trip down memory lane would be fun.  What do you all think?

This is Worlds Collide performing a song we wrote called HAIDUK about the Bulgarian Freedom Fighters. This performance was two years before I formed THIRD WAVE with Gary Regina and Bill Walker, our first foray into live looping in public in 1995.

Check out Bill's incendiary guitar solo in this one. He just burns! Also, please note that guitarist/multi-instrumentalist, Daniel Thomas was our headline artist at this past years'
Y2K13 International Live Looping Festival.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkree6nyJno

Rick Walker