Re: Re: WHAT WERE WE DOING, MUSICALLY BEFORE WE LOOPED?

That would also be a good separate thread though: "what first got you into looping".

End of off topic conversation!

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 7:46 AM, Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com> wrote:
Nice history to know, Stephen, but this thread, however, is about what you did BEFORE you were looping,
not the beginnings of your looping.

yours,  Rick