Re: Steampunk Looping with an Edison Phonograph?

Sounds like a lot of fun to me! Congrats on a very cool purchase. (FYI there is a studio in NJ (?) that uses various obsolete technologies like cylinder records and wire recorder to achieve different sonic textures.)

Tim Mungenast
Editor/Writer/Proofreader:www.linkedin.com/in/timmungenast
Guitarist/Composer/Vocalist:www.reverbnation.com/timmungenast