Re: Foot Controllers.

Here is what I frequently use:

First I take an old folding amp stand (the kind that holds a small combo
amp at an angle).

I flip the support bars around so they are not at an angle (but level) and
saw off the vertical "L" part.

Then, on top of that I place a deep Odyssey (or other brand) rack bag.

The rack bag holds a Furman power-strip (which is useful to power the
Laptop and other things) and also functions as secure travel storage space
for laptop, cables, interface, and some pedals.

On the Top of the rack bag I put my laptop.

It is secure, stable, and has a little room around it to have other
devices on it, and is at a height/level convenient for visual/manual
access as long as I don't play standing up.

Best regards,

Ted