Re: default blue-print for optional artistic expression

> Some say "I always write the
> same song", "I always play the same music" or "I always paint the
> same picture", which is typical.

Interesting topic.
A friend of mine psychologist told me that humans tends to repeat the same
behaviors.
In other word and to make an example, he says that a man will looking for
the same kind of woman, even if that kind of woman will make him suffer .
A behavior can evolute  but it will be different only if the subject will
change in the deep of himself.
In my personal experience, I find it true.

In an interwiev mr. Eno says that the humans have to think in different
directions than as usual.
In this way, it is possible to reach new points of wiev.
It's the "oblique strategies" philosophy, isnt' it ?

Fabio

http://music.download.com/eterogeneo/3600-8357-100294444.html?tag=quickurl
http://stage.vitaminic.it/eterogeneo