Free for SF bay area looper

I've got a Ross 12x2 mixer that is free to anyone that can come pick it
up.  Why is it free?  Because it has sat in storage for 10 years.  I had
been thinking about trying to sell it so I pulled it out today and many of
the pots have seized up.  I broke 4 pot shafts this afternoon trying it
out.

The 12 channel strips each consist of:
jacks:
        1/4" in/out
        1/4" line in
        XLR mic in
Pots:
        gain
        treble
        mid
        bass
        monitor send
        effect send
        pan
Fader:
        level

The master section has two 1/4" and two XLR outs.

All 14 faders (12 ch + 2 master) feel good though two of them are a bit
stiff.

All of the pan pots move.
All of the effect send pots are either frozen or very stiff - I haven't
physically broken the shafts on any of those pots.
All of the monitor send pots feel good.
All of the bass pots are moving (started out very stiff but have loosened
up a bit).
All but one of the mid pots are moving.
All of the treble pots are moving.
I broke the shafts on 3 of the gain pots.  4 more of the them are frozen
with intact shafts.

The master section is fine except for the effect send - which was frozen
and now has a broken shaft.

All of the breaks are the same - the knob came off with either half or
both
halves of the (split) pot shafts still in the knob.

It powers up and all of the level LEDs are functional.  Not sure about the
channel signal LEDs - haven't bothered plugging anything into it.

It worked fine 10 years ago!  (here are some recordings made with it in
1996
http://www.creepingfog.com/sean/trance/recordings.php )

Is this worth anyone's time?