JamMan v0.1

I visited Bob Sellon's website documenting the upgrade ROM for the
JamMan. It's at <http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Peaks/8541/>. I
sent him an E-mail and hope to hear back from him soon. In the meantime,
I'm wondering if anyone has gotten their hands on this upgrade. If so,
any reactions? Does it provide any stereo features to the unit? I am
really getting annoyed at the JamMan's lack of stereo processing. If
this upgrade does not provide stereo, I will probably sell in favor of
the new phrase samplers that are coming out.

Sean