Re: Ebay (Was Re: Selecting vendors)

In general, you're better off waiting not only until gear is released in
the US, but until it has been out for a while, the bugs are fixed or at
least known, and prices start to come down.
BTW, if you want DX-7 style FM synthesis, pick up a DX200. For under
$200, it has the DX-7 engine and is even compatible with the existing
DX-7 library. But it also has knobs, an analog style filter, effects,
and a sequencer.