Re: Ebay (Was Re: Selecting vendors)

>My main point is I think ebay's feedback system is a great tool for
>consumers.  That's all.

Agreed.

To put a positive spin on things, I've picked up great used gear in
the last couple weeks from various sources on the net.
Harmony-central classifieds are another good place to look. No
feedback mechanism there, but I ask a lot of questions first, and if
there are ANY signs of flakiness, I bolt. Here's my problem, though.
I tend to assume the best about people and their motives. Like none
of you here would rip me off, for instance! I know I'm
right...right?? :)

Jeff