RE: Syncing Echotron's

I don't know a lot about it, but it sounds like Duncan has the right
idea.  Hopefully your DX has MIDI OUT (mine do, but one is a late model
and
the other has the Stretch module).

Try this: connect the SYNC OUT of the Echotron to the EXT CLOCK IN of the
DX, and then press EDIT on the DX to enter parameter mode.  Use < or > to
get to parameter field 01.  Then press STEP until the display ready 0124
(for parameter 01 [Timing], 24 ppqn).  There has to be something plugged
into the CLOCK IN jack for 24, 48, or 96 to come up as a timing parameter
option.

I also notice that the DX can put out 24, 48, or 96 ppqn from the EXT
CLOCK
OUT jack (parameter 03).

Good Luck,

-Hans