Re: Cranky Kim

Some people drive triucks, some people drive cars, some people drive
motorcyles, some rides bikes, some drive eletric cars and some people
walk.
welcome to the melting pot we call the United States of America!!

peace
-matt

>From: msottilaro <sine@zerocrossing.net>
>To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
>Subject: Re: Cranky Kim
>Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 17:51:32 -0700
>
>I think this points to the crux of this argument.  Well spoken Greg.
>However, the issue is, properly marketed (which I don't think a looper
>ever
>has been) how many EDPs could one sell?  Loopers are so amazing to all of
>us that I think we forget the non looping public has no interest.  I
>can't
>help but think if they were properly ordained, they'd flip out and almost
>everyone would have one in their rack (or floor)  On the other hand,
>maybe
>we're freaks and the issue is most musicians wouldn't buy an EDP even if
>it
>was $100
>
>Mark Sottilaro
>
>On Wednesday, August 27, 2003, at 09:50  AM, Greg House wrote:
>
>>>Which part of "it sold out" isn't clear? They made all the ones they had
>>>capacity to make. They all got sold. 100% capacity used, 100% sold.
>>
>>Very efficient, but that really doesn't say anything about the market.
>If
>>I make
>>10 widgets and I sell them all for $1000, that doesn't mean I couldn't
>>have sold
>>10,000 widgets at $500 if I'd made them. It also doesn't mean that I
>>couldn't
>>have sold 30 widgets at $1000 each, if I'd made that many. It only says
>>managed
>>to find 10 people desperate enough for my widget to buy all I made at
>the
>>price I
>>sold it at. It doesn't speak to the rest of the market.

Enter for your chance to IM with Bon Jovi, Seal, Bow Wow, or Mary J Blige
using MSN Messenger http://entertainment.msn.com/imastar