Re: Softsampler, softgrooveboxes etc. - even more OT

Oh, I don't know if it's OT.  Enough of us use loopers
in conjunction with computers for sync or other
recording functions that I think it's worth talking
about.

So far I'm finding Digital Performer4.6/Battery2 to be
fairly intuitive and fast fast fast for the creating
of patterns to loop to.

Are you talking about downloading patterns in a .mid
format?  It think there are sites that sell those...
but I say make them yourself!  One thing I do is if
I'm inspired by a tune/groove I'll attempt to
reconstruct it myself, then later come back to it and
start editing it.  most of the time it ends up being
nicely unique.  Other times just fucking around and
experimenting can yield really cool results.

Good luck,

Mark

--- Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill