Re: Keller Williams / jam bands/ rc50

Thank you Miko
I agree 200 %
Krispen
Keller W. is not here for the hugest plug in farm, the most creative 7/8
meter. he is not a shooe or gear gazer,  he looks at people and in the eyes
and brings them pleasure.
he may be much more creative in his own style than you are in yours but
without reevaluating your ego you may never know

Claude