Re: OT: compensation (WAS Re: Looping venue help)

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 4:23 PM, phillip wilson <phillwilson@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> musician, i just simply think if ou took away ALL financial incentives to
> play you would be left with the people who play with a passion because it
> means as much to them as any other form of interaction that we define
> humanity by.

Phillip,

That's right, but I think you're leaving out one important factor
here: None of these players, that love what they they are doing, will
ever become absolutely fantastic simply because they can't finance the
time needed for that to happen. That is my only argument, and the
reason I want to pay for music when it's good.

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)