Re: TouchOSC / Bidule / Plugins HELP...!

You should be able to set up a network without a router, I think...?

One question I have - how do you set up an xy pad when the editor only
allows you to enter one osc adress? I thought there would be two - one for
the x parameter and one for the y?

Sim

Sent from my iPod