Re: TouchOSC / Bidule / Plugins HELP...!

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 1:18 PM, Simeon Harris
<simeonharris40@googlemail.com> wrote:
> now i'm confused. it says - You can create a wireless network between
>two or
> more AirPort-enabled computers without using an AirPort Base Station.
>Using
> what is known as a “computer-to-computer” network, you can share
>files or
> play your favorite multiplayer network game over the airwaves.

You're right, Sim. My bad: I didn't see the word "without" at the top.
I was reading directly on the how-to list that begins with: "Choose
Create Network from the AirPort status icon in the menu bar." So I got
it wrong and thought it required the bass. As I understand it this
example is a network with no further internet connection, just two
computers fishing by their built-in airport receivers? If an iPhone on
Wi-fi can tap into such a computer-to-computer network it would
probably keep a stable IP address. Interesting. Would bring down the
schlepping a bit.

Per