Re: Mobius Baffling Phase 3

The mentioned "Per/Ricky method walk-through" may emanate from some
post where I explained how to route MIDI through different levels of
Live. But please note that I do not do that myself regarding Mobius! I
use the dirt simple direct routing method. I'm in Sim's team here.

There is one exception where I route MIDI for Mobius through the host.
That is when I run Mobius host synced in Logic and want to record both
my source audio and MIDI commands for Mobius. But this is not
something for stage activities, it is a pure studio method for
catching a live looping performance rather than its resulting audio
output. The point is to mock around with the performance. As a funny
matter of fact this is where Ableton Live started once upon a time,
long before it became the bloated DAW wannabe of today :-))  If you
hit "Record" in Live it doesn't record audio, it starts recording MIDI
and mixer actions, anything you change in the software audio playback
gets recorded. A perfect remix tool. You perform a remix of pre
recorded audio and then go back and edit the remix performance.

Per