Re: Switching Echoloop VST Params Using Ableton Dummy Clips

Well HA  Per you sound maddeningly certain - so I do have hope yet :)

But for that to work, any Return track's "Audio To" menu would have to see
either the MIDI track or the plug-in that sits in the MIDI track. Yes? And
none of my 'Audio To' menus, in tracks or returns, sees those
destinations.  :(

I generally don't use the LD lifeline unless I've got a couple of days'
futility behind me.... certainly the case now. Day 3 begins when the sun
comes up here :)

I sure hope you are right... what am I missing here?

Very best,

Phil :)