Re: Great round-up article comparing DAWs

Nice hearing you are a DP user! I've been looking at that app many
times and been thinking that if a day comes when I get a lot of film
music work I shall buy it.

I agree with you that it is good to use several DAWs. But I have a
slightly different view; I don't think it is a smart time investment
trying to "learn a DAW". Regarding Logic, in particular, it would be a
direct mistake trying to "learn Logic". What you should put energy
into learning is how to produce music and sound. The DAW is just a
tool. And with Logic every standard trick of the sound design cook
book can be done in several alternative ways; it just doesn't make
sense to learn them all. Just pick the method of Logic's that best
gets the job done for you - and stick with that tool.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen