Re: Great round-up article comparing DAWs

Hi Tom,

In some productions I play a lot of EWI and I can report that the
issue you are describing partly applies to Logic as well. But Logic
has better MIDI editors, so what I do is to watch the #CC, after touch
and pitch bend data graphically and simply copy/paste them the same
way a Note On event has been moved.

I agree with you that Live is not a good DAW but I do think it is a
great performance machine! For EWI and WX-7 players there are all
these fun MIDI Plugins in Live.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com