Re: Free delay and reverb plugins for both PC and MAC

My favorite free delay is Bionic Delay
http://www.interruptor.ch/vst_donationware.shtml

On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 7:55 PM, Brian Good <bsgood@gmail.com> wrote:
On 2/23/14 5:15 AM, Per Boysen wrote:

Some folks swear by the Valhalla reverb plugin but my fav
for a non-IR "really hi-tech-ish and expensive sounding reverb" is the
B2. Can't hail this enough if you want to go beyond IR:
http://www.2caudio.com/products/b2

Per, can you explain what the difference is between B2 and Aether? I've been using Aether for two or three years and love it, and I'd be willing to buy B2 as well, if it doesn't duplicate Aether too much. C2's website doesn't really do a good job of explaining the differences between them.

I'll also second add a recommendation for Valhalla Shimmer. I don't know how well it would work as a plain reverb, but you can get some exotic sounds by using weird detunings in the echos/reverb tail.

Brian