Re: Free delay and reverb plugins for both PC and MAC

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 2:55 AM, Brian Good <bsgood@gmail.com> wrote:
> Per, can you explain what the difference is between B2 and Aether? I've
> been
> using Aether for two or three years and love it, and I'd be willing to
> buy
> B2 as well, if it doesn't duplicate Aether too much. C2's website doesn't
> really do a good job of explaining the differences between them.

I have both and use B2 the most because it can do so much and is less
CPU intensive. But Aether is very special and can produce some sounds
that B2 can't. B2 won't give you better plate reverb or "cosmic pads"
but offers a lot of interesting non reverb sound processing; like
distortion, granular mutilation and "tortured metal" sounds.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen