Re: Line6 Echo Pro Looper Help?

Some of this sounds like bugs,
so the firmware upgrade sounds like a good idea,
(well there's must be a reason they went to the effort).

The thing with Half speed.

Obviously you are sometimes  recording at Half Speed, so hitting the speed button
takes you to regular speed, with the audio an octave up.

It's *possible* there's no bug, certainly on the DL4 it's possible to go into
Half speed *before * recording.
Maybe if you stop the loop and erase while in Half speed it stays at that speed(?).

andy