Re: Looping and Composing

Tim,

I enjoyed this comment -- it reminded me that I have to do this sort of
thing while composing. On a another note, I thought I'd let you know
that my ASR is in the shop still and I am a bit behind in sending you
stuff. I won't be able to make any disk copies 'til I get it back. Might
be a couple of more weeks.

Sean