Re: TouchOSC / Bidule / Plugins HELP...!

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 1:48 PM, Simeon Harris
<simeonharris40@googlemail.com> wrote:
> ok, so i truned off my router and followed the instructions given (didn't
> bother with a password) and i was able to connect my ipod to my computer
> with no problem. i just went to my wifi settings on my ipod and selected
>my
> computer from the list of available networks (the others were my
>neighbour's
> wifi). no base station needed.

Nice. Then you only need to create a network that does not connect to
the internet - cause then it might hook up with a provider that feeds
a new IP address - in order to keep forever the same IP address as the
TouchOSC has memorized?

Per