Re: SoftStep vs 1010

4 will plug into an EoWave USB Footcontroller hub and will
specifically control Max/MSP.

4 will plug into the back of a MIDI pedal called an Nobels MF-2 and
will control my EchoLoop VST loopage.

2 Will plug in to the GR1 and control stuff connected with that.

1 will plug in to the VG99 and give me volume control of that.

1 will plug into the back of my Lexicon Vortex.

It's a bit overwhelming.