Re: Switching Echoloop VST Params Using Ableton Dummy Clips

AH there is the rule.

Just tried the same test as you describe, and you are correct: Mobius
works!  But, Echoloop does not :)

I guess my next step is to see if I can feed audio THROUGH Mobius, or
similar, to Echoloop in that channel ! Will post results.

Thanks Per :)

Phil :)