Re: Building a rackmount looping computer as an alternative to theReceptor for Mobius

Stephen Goodman wrote:
> I have to admit that, as a person who's never used an EDP much less seen
> one in person, I find it quite difficult to use Mobius, but understand
> if it's made for folks familiar with the EDP, that's pretty much a "by
> design" issue.

Yes, I hear this a lot.  Something I've considered doing is providing
alternative UIs or "skins" that hide the bulk of the functionality and
make it look like a simpler device such as a JamMan or Boomerang.
Associating MIDI commands with functions also needs to be made much
simpler.
I'm not sure when I will get to that though, right now I'm busy
stealing pitch shifting ideas from the Repeater.

Jeff