Re: QUICK HELP ANYONE ??Re: Issues with Mobius and SampleTank on windows 8

Just use the step sequencer. Make sure that its in pattern mode and not song mode (buttons to the left of the play button). The default template of fl studio should have a kick, clap, high hat, and snare channel already loaded when you open it. Now just program a beat by clicking which notes you want to activate in the step sequencer.